Re-opening 6 July !
We are currently refurbishing GLOWS to adjust to new ways of working with COVID 19 and will be offering office spaces of varying sizes, as well as bespoke makerspaces and a training room very soon.
GLOWS is an affordable co-working space where local people can develop and expand their business ideas and existing businesses. Housed in the council's former neighbourhood office, it is a joint project between Tulse Hill Estate Tenants & Residents Association, the Tulse Hill Forum, Lambeth Council and Tree Shepherd.
What's on offer?
Offices and meeting rooms
New spaces for businesses to grow and flourish together. Following our refurbishment, we will be offering:
- 4 brand new offices from 100 – 140 sqft with 24/7 access
- 3 meeting rooms, bookable by the half-day or day, from 60 sqft (for 2 people) to 220 sqft (up to 6 people)
- super-fast WiFi
- bustling business community
- printing facilities
- shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
A friendly community of makers, with:
- large, clean workstations
- perfect for pattern cutting and working with large pieces of material
- suitable for those assembling art pieces
- the chance to share your ideas and expertise with fellow makers
- storage space
Get in touch with us to express your interest, we would love to see how we can help you.
Our Media Room can bring your products to life. For photographers, film-makers, vloggers and others in the media industry this is an affordable space to work in, do some essential indoor shooting, hold interviews and meet clients.
Health and Safety at GLOWS
Our Facilities Manager is currently working with Tree Shepherd staff and our partners to review our Health and Safety policies due to COVID 19 in accordance with the Health and Safety Executive. A new policy and way of working will be in place prior to re-opening. Please get in touch if you would like to know more about this or have any questions.
Get in touch
GLOWS, 1A Greenleaf Close, Tulse Hill, London SW2 2HB
Opening times: Tuesday- Friday 10am-6pm (closed bank holidays) or 24/7 access for keyholders who rent individual offices.
Tel: 020 3948 3020