Welcome to the Forest Enterprise Network member’s information page for trading in the marquee at the Lambeth Country Show 2016. We are delighted that you are interested in taking a stall at this exciting annual festival.
The dates are Sat 16th & Sun 17th July and the venue, as always, is Brockwell Park.
Applications to trade with the Forest Enterprise Network are now open!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING
All applications are subject to all of the following:
- Lambeth resident
- Active trading member of the Forest Enterprise Network
- Have (or are in the process) of applying for market traders Public Liability Insurance
- Meet Tree Shepherd nurture organisation selection criteria*
- Ability to pay all costs for trading promptly
- Commitment to set-up, trading and tear down for the full two-days 9am – 7pm
- No sub-letting of stall
- You must have level 2 food handling hygiene certificate
- You must have had the kitchen where you will prepare your food inspected by Lambeth food safety and hygiene team (or are in the process of having an inspection)
- You must be ready to complete the additional food questionnaire issued by the Country Show for Lambeth Council
- No flame cooking, no deep fat fryers, no griddles. Microwaves, hot plates and tea urns only (Max 3kw per socket)
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- A short paragraph describing their business
- A short paragraph describing your trade activity to date
- A short paragraph describing their goods or service with price list
- A paragraph describing how you will help to promote your presence at the show and any banners or additional material you will bring to dress your stand (bear in mind you have a 2m table and it is decided on a lottery basis whether a trader has a back wall)
- TWO (2) PDF images as separate attachments
- All applications (points 1 to 5) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm Friday 15th April 2016
- All applicants will be advised whether they have a stall by 12pm Thursday 21st April 2016 when invoices will be generated for advance payment. Payment terms will be for the full amount paid by BACS transfer on or before 5th May 2016.
Maximum 30 tables (option to share)
PACKAGE A Whole table with chair: £150
PACKAGE B Half table with chair: £110
+ electricity, if applicable
Breakdown of costs:
- Whole Table Space Hire (includes marketing & admin): £100 + VAT = £120
- Half Table Space Hire (includes marketing & admin): £75 + VAT = £90)
- Table: £20 OR Half at £10
- Chair: £10
- If you need electricity it is a further £75 each to share a Twin 13 amp double socket, but 4 people could share 1 twin amp at £37.50 each – depends on amount needed.
Note: Tree Shepherd has not raised its hire charges from last year, but the show organisers have raised the furniture and electricity costs. Further, if your chair or table disappear during the show, you will be liable for £20 on the chair and £80 on the table.
Tree Shepherd nurture organisation selection criteria*:
We reserve the right to refuse an application. In certain cases an individual may not be deemed by Tree Shepherd as ‘business-ready’ for trading at the Country Show and will be supported in the business clinic until they are at a stage when they are ready to go to market. This is part of our commitment to duty of care and responsibility as a nurture organisation.
Please note that this is not ideal as a first-time trade experience and the level of test-trading or trading to date will need to be considered.
Your business needs to be an active business in your name and, to be clear, manning a stall for somebody else’s business will not be accepted.
Due to limited space available, in cases of over-subscription, Tree Shepherd reserves the right to apply alternative selection criteria. This may include selecting on a lottery-basis.
Payments must be made by the due date on the invoice and we reserve the right to cancel your place if payment is not received.
Please note that from Monday 13th June to Friday 1st July, any cancellation made by a trader will be asked to pay a cancellation fee of £20 to cover the basic cost of administration our side.
Any cancellation made by a trader on 8th July or afterwards will not be entitled to any reimbursement at all.
Updates on trading at the show will be loaded onto this page in due course.