Welcome to the Forest Enterprise Network member’s information page for trading in the marquee at the Lambeth Country Show 2015. We are delighted that you are interested in taking a stall at this exciting annual festival.
The dates are Sat 18th & Sun 19th July andthe venue, as always, is Brockwell Park.
Applications to trade with the Forest Enterprise Network are open now!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING
All applications are subject to all of the following:
- Lambeth resident
- Active member of the Forest Enterprise Network
- Have (or are in the process) of applying for market traders Public Liability Insurance
- Meet Tree Shepherd nurture organisation selection criteria*
- Ability to pay all costs for trading promptly
- Commitment to set-up, trading and tear down for the full two-days 9am – 7pm
- No sub-letting of stall
- You must have level 2 food handling hygiene certificate
- You must have had the kitchen where you will prepare your food inspected by Lambeth food safety and hygiene team (or are in the process of having an inspection)
- You must be ready to complete the additional food questionnaire issued by the Country Show for Lambeth Council
- No flame cooking, no deep fat fryers, no griddles. Microwaves, hot plates and tea urns only (Max 3kw per socket)
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A paragraph describing their business
- A paragraph describing your trade activity to date
- A paragraph describing their goods or service with price list
- A paragraph describing how you will help to promote your presence at the show and any banners or additional material you will bring to dress your stand (bear in mind you have a 2m table and it is decided on a lottery basis whether a trader has a back wall)
- TWO (2) PDF images as separate attachments
- All applications (points 1 to 5) must be emailed to email@example.com on or before 5pm Friday 24th April 2015
- All applicants will be advised whether they have a stall by 12pm Thursday 30th April 2015 when invoices will be generated for advance payment
Marquee A: 22 non-food whole tables; 16 non-food half-tables
Marquee B: 20 food tables
PACKAGE A Whole table with chair: £140
PACKAGE B Half table with chair: £102.50
+ electricity, if applicable
Breakdown of costs:
- Whole Table Space Hire: £80 + VAT = £96
- Half Table Space Hire: £55 + VAT = £66)
- Marketing: £20 + VAT per person (regardless of table size) = £24
- Table: £15 OR £7.50 & Chair: £5
- If you need electricity it is a further £47 to share a double socket, but 4 people could share 1 twin amp at £23.50 each – depends on amount needed.
Tree Shepherd nurture organisation selection criteria*:
We reserve the right to refuse an application. In certain cases an individual may not be deemed by Tree Shepherd as ‘business-ready’ for trading at the Country Show and will be supported in the business clinic until they are at a stage when they are ready to go to market. This is part of our commitment to duty of care and responsibility as a nurture organisation.
Please note that this is not ideal as a first-time trade experience and the level of test-trading or trading to date will need to be considered.
Due to limited space available, in cases of over-subscription, Tree Shepherd reserves the right to apply alternative selection criteria. This may include selecting on a lottery-basis.
17th June 2015 notice:
All traders should now have received their invoice from Monique. If not – please email Monique@treeshepherd.org.uk who will re-issue. Payments must be made by the due date on the invoice.
Please note that from Monday 22nd June to 6th July, any cancellation will be asked to pay a cancellation fee of £20 to cover the basic cost of administration our side. Any cancellation made after 8th July will not be entitled to any reimbursement unless they can find another Forest Network trader to immediately take their place.
Updates on trading at the show will be loaded onto this page in due course.