Are you looking to start your own business or thinking about going self-employed?
Do you need some help in making sure you get this right and plan properly?
Or do you run a business and simply need to brush up on your skills?
Our training is free for people on benefits or low household income (below £22K). For others, fees may apply.
“Tree Shepherd has really helped me to understand my target market and to make sure I develop a business that has legs!” Consuelo Marcias, Nuragic Foods
Course dates and locations:
Start your own Enterprise in Angell Town
- 8 x Thursdays 14th January to 10th March 10am – 4pm at We are 336, Brixton Rd SW9 7AA. Angell Town residents and immediate neighbours encouraged to apply.£500 grants available on graduation to successful Angell Town residents.
Start your own Enterprise in Clapham & Stockwell
- 8 x Mondays 18th January to 14th March at Arts 4 Space, 31 Jeffreys Road, SW4 6QU
Start your own Enterprise in Milkwood & Loughborough Junction
- 8 x Tuesdays 26th April to 21st June at Sunshine Arts Cafe, 209a Coldharbour Lane SW9 8RU. Residents in Milkwood and Loughborough Junction area encouraged to apply. Grants available on graduation.
Start your own Enterprise in Tulse Hill
- 8 x Wednesdays 13th April to 8th June at High Trees, 220 Upper Tulse Hill SW2 2NS
Start your own Enterprise in Streatham
- 8 x Mondays 6th June to 20th July at Tate Library, 63 Streatham High Rd, London SW16 1PN
To make a booking, please call Tree Shepherd on 020 3697 1541 or email email@example.com