Our low-cost, flexible workspaces are designed to support your business transition from home-working to professional space. Whether you’re a maker, therapist, seamstress, accountant or yoga teacher we have a space for you.
- Get your business moving in our new multi-use workspaces in Tulse Hill and Canada Water.
- Upgrade NOW from your back bedroom or kitchen table to the next level.
- We have bright, roomy, flexible workspace with FREE WiFi and refreshments, all supported by our friendly, enthusiastic staff
Click here to see what’s on offer and sign up.
Do you want to start a business? Do you want to boost your existing business?
Do you live in Lambeth, Southwark or near Church Street in Westminster?
Tree Shepherd can help with our:
- FREE workshops on essential business topics such as marketing, social media, compliance, cash-flow and budgeting
- FREE intensive problem-solving business clinics with our experienced mentors
Click here to see what’s on offer this month and sign up.
Tree Shepherd works in regeneration areas to support and advise small businesses experiencing big change in their area.
We specialise in:
- Comprehensive business needs surveys
- Preparing individual business and marketing plans
- Delivering bespoke business workshops
- Providing high-quality, confidential business advice
If you are a local authority or developer wanting to bring the benefits of regeneration to local people and enable existing small businesses to thrive in a changing new environment, click here to find out more about what we can do for you.
Are you an experienced businessperson?
Do you want to use your experience to help others just starting on their business journey?
Do you want to develop your coaching skills?
Can you empathise with people from very different backgrounds?
Tree Shepherd is looking for people like you to join our volunteer business mentor team. If you meet our criteria you will be able to support ambitious new start businesses in some of the most diverse parts of London.
Click here to find out more about our programmes and how you can get involved.
3 February @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm