200 people from government, social enterprise, NPO, NGO, academia – all experts in their fields – have been invited by the Korea Secretariat of the 2016 Global Social Responsibiity Forum.
Colin will speak on:
- Innovative social enterprise in the UK expanding on the Tree Shepherd model for tackling worklessness, solving community problems and developing local economies
Other speakers and topics include:
- Social entrepreneurship as a multi stakeholder force for social change (Rick Aubrey CEO New Foundry Ventures / Rubicon Programmes)
- shifting ‘giving welfare’ to ‘investing welfare’ (Chull Young Lee CEO ARK)
- The Government’s Policy Objective and Secret of Social Enterprise Resolving the Social Problems in the UK ((JongIk Jang / Professor, Hanshin University)
- Key to Success of Collaborative Governance Connecting NPO, Government, and Enterprise in Japan (Ken Aoo / PD, The Nippon Foundation)
- Collaborative Governance for Resolving Social Problems (DaeKweon Ko /Assistant Director, KOSRI)
- Changing the World with Sympathy, Sharing, Resonance (SungJin Hwang / CEO, Share&Care)
- EU’s Perspective and Policy on CSR (Paolo Caridi / Head of Trade Section, EU Delegation)
Colin looks forward to sharing his experience with social responsibility practitioners and leading think-tank members.
Follow Colin on twitter: @colinfc61